Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any news of the realtouch dvd's coming up?
10-30-2009, 03:30 AM
i don't buy this deveice, if they do no dvd's! or code to create your own wive vids!
the vod system will let this product fail to the big public!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2009, 09:03 AM
RE: any news of the realtouch dvd's coming up?
(10-30-2009 03:30 AM)dancer Wrote:  any news of the realtouch dvd's coming up?
i don't buy this deveice, if they do no dvd's! or code to create your own wive vids!

I wouldn't want to speak for AEBN, because I might be wrong, but it's highly unlikely you will see that. They simply don't get that kind of license for the content.

Content licensing in the adult industry is very strange indeed.
10-30-2009, 05:06 PM
I could be wrong, but if I understand the way the industry works at all (I'm an outsider so may not), I think VOD titles purchasable to own is probably a better bet than DVD's.

Even then, though, I'd be very surprised to see that available in the immediate future.
10-31-2009, 12:35 AM
(10-30-2009 09:03 AM)Deep Throat Wrote:  [quote='dancer' pid='930' dateline='1256837442']

So far, I heard the product was a hit, even with whiners like you out there. Also, if I might be so bold, you should consider spending less time on masturbation machine forums and attend a spelling and grammar class.
11-15-2009, 03:54 AM
(10-31-2009 12:35 AM)semajarab Wrote:  
(10-30-2009 09:03 AM)Deep Throat Wrote:  [quote='dancer' pid='930' dateline='1256837442']

So far, I heard the product was a hit, even with whiners like you out there. Also, if I might be so bold, you should consider spending less time on masturbation machine forums and attend a spelling and grammar class.

looks you're funny guy!
& may'be from the real touch company!
but VOD product systems are waste of money!
11-21-2009, 11:17 AM
There is a point here. If Realtouch would allow the adult industry to sell and market the encoded videos, they could raise the prices of and sell more Realtouch machines. Other companies would be developing the market for them. They would build the demand for more encoded videos as well as sales for the Realtouch. The income also from the Adult Industry paying for license and encoding services would also generate extra revenue streams. They then could post encoded videos that the production costs were not paid for by Realtouch. It could be a win, win for both.
11-22-2009, 04:01 AM
(11-21-2009 11:17 AM)Reset Wrote:  There is a point here. If Realtouch would allow the adult industry to sell and market the encoded videos, they could raise the prices of and sell more Realtouch machines. Other companies would be developing the market for them. They would build the demand for more encoded videos as well as sales for the Realtouch. The income also from the Adult Industry paying for license and encoding services would also generate extra revenue streams. They then could post encoded videos that the production costs were not paid for by Realtouch. It could be a win, win for both.

You actually make a compelling argument for this, and don't just sound like a moron like Dancer, bitching and whining.

I'm sure AEBN is already working on DVDs and partnerships for the machine. For the initial launch, right now I bet the highest rate of return for them is to to do pay per veiw per video. While it's expensive for us, I don't blame them. I would be doing the same thing.

I have burned through 260 minutes, and for right now, love the toy, but it's going to sit until I can find a cheaper alternative. I think that AEBN realizes that it will be hacked eventually, as all hardware and software is, and will come up with a middle ground solution rather than having expensive units sit and and make no revenue whatsoever.
11-22-2009, 05:58 PM
(11-22-2009 04:01 AM)semajarab Wrote:  
(11-21-2009 11:17 AM)Reset Wrote:  There is a point here. If Realtouch would allow the adult industry to sell and market the encoded videos, they could raise the prices of and sell more Realtouch machines. Other companies would be developing the market for them. They would build the demand for more encoded videos as well as sales for the Realtouch. The income also from the Adult Industry paying for license and encoding services would also generate extra revenue streams. They then could post encoded videos that the production costs were not paid for by Realtouch. It could be a win, win for both.

You actually make a compelling argument for this, and don't just sound like a moron like Dancer, bitching and whining.

I'm sure AEBN is already working on DVDs and partnerships for the machine. For the initial launch, right now I bet the highest rate of return for them is to to do pay per veiw per video. While it's expensive for us, I don't blame them. I would be doing the same thing.

I have burned through 260 minutes, and for right now, love the toy, but it's going to sit until I can find a cheaper alternative. I think that AEBN realizes that it will be hacked eventually, as all hardware and software is, and will come up with a middle ground solution rather than having expensive units sit and and make no revenue whatsoever.

You are right about about the highest rate of return at the moment. Like all new techs to come out, time will reduce prices as more people buy and use the products. My post was to show how that may be achived. The faster the better.. Smile