Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scrotum/Testicle/Ball Toys?
09-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Scrotum/Testicle/Ball Toys?
Hey all,

Thought I'd post something I'd love to find that I haven't yet been able to - see if anybody has any suggestions.

Hopefully this isn't TMI and I dunno why and maybe I'm in the minority here, but one of the things I *love* during sex or masturbation is stimulation to my scrotum/testicles/balls. It adds so much for me and makes everything else feel at least 3X better.

Now, my experience with partners is that while some people are like me, a lot of guys either don't like theri balls being played with or don't care either way as it doesn't add anything for them, so maybe that's why there's not more out there, but...

I'd love to see a toy meant to stimulate the scrotum unobtrusively so you can enjoy enhanced other stimulation (whether regular sex, a toy like RealTouch or TENGA, or simply regular masturbatioN).

Closest I've found are vibrating cockrings you can sort of jury rig, but it's still lacking something. My favorite sensation is being tickled somehow down there...just the light touch of something, but I haven't been able to think of a way to consistently simulate that.

So, anyone happen to know of any good scrotum toys out there?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply