Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Autoblow Blowjob Machine
01-11-2010, 01:11 PM
RE: The Autoblow Blowjob Machine
Oh yes it was the Autoblow. I even checked the web site before I wrote the review to make sure I was giving the bad review to the right product. I bought the Autoblow Blast. I also forgot to mention the long delay in receiving the product. I was told that they ran out and it had to be shipped from China or where ever it was over seas. I dont mind drop shipping but it took a long time before UPS dropped it at my home. If I remember it was over 3 weeks to be kind. I did get a tracking number and followed it all the way. I ordered it from roboticBlowjob.com, same web page. Unless an affiliate program give the same website to use. Either way it is exactly the product I bought and it performed exactly like I said. POORLY. I even have the orfices still hanging around for some reason. if you want pics to prove it.
I did not pay $30.00 as some have said would have been a knock off. it was $100.00. I will look for my CC charge if I still have it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2010, 09:53 PM
(01-11-2010 08:42 AM)realman Wrote:  
(01-10-2010 06:04 PM)Reset Wrote:  JUNK. I had one and had nothing but issues. FIrst of all the beads move abiut an inch but it has two rings seperated about 2-3 inches. If you are large in girth the beads get stuck in place way to often and you have to pull out and let them free from the pressure. If you were smaller or average you would probably not feel it as they dont close much. Also you better be long to be able to get deep enought to feel all the stroking. The controler speed wheel broke the first week. The other wheel is a silly voice of a girl moaning. Sounds like a midget in a can. then there is a direction switch. It only goes up and down. So what direction, first up or first down? dosnt matter as it goes each way anyway. It is said to beak the rythum by it stopping and changing directions. Whatever. I did find that you can use it when the beads get stuck. (sometimes it works).

Save you money. My feelings anyway.

This definately isn't the Autoblow that RoboticBlowjob.com sell. Where did you buy this?

didn't feel any strokes at all, only a lot of noise!
've got the blue-one... & it's a waste of money in my opinion...
put it in a trash can & year a go...
01-12-2010, 06:23 AM
The blue one is for big dicks Dancer. I didn't feel anything with the blue one, but the pink one you feel it enough - still subtle, but it does feel like a blowjob and it's enough to get me off.
01-12-2010, 09:22 AM
Different strokes for different folks, as they say.

I still say dont waste you money. Seems like some like it and some don't. You shouldn't dismiss either, or be offended if you do not like the answers about the products. I have purchased many products and have been disappointed many times as most are poorly built or over hyped or / and both. Thanks that the prices have been better now than the past. Since the sex industry has come out of the preverbal shadows and is more accepted and legitimized, there is not the big fear of being caught with them as was in the past.

Still it is Caveat Emptor and this is a great forum to give and get opinions. Do a little research before spending dollars.
01-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Seems people are disappointed in the blue one. I have yet to see anyone disappointed with the Red one except for Reset.

The trend should be:
"I think blue one sucks, maybe I should try the red one"
or
"I think the red one sucks, maybe I should the blue one"

As for me. The red one is just fine, so no point in trying the Blue one.
03-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Autoblow.......hmmmmm....the name says it all. This machine sucks balls. DO NOT get this piece of junk. I bought the R1 cyclone and the autoblow. The A10 cyclone infinitely better than the autoblow because it actually spins a soft thick silicone sleeve around the penis and it comes completely apart so that you can clean it properly.

Reasons not to buy the autoblow:

1. First - it was shipped from china. It took 3 weeks to get here (guess thats pretty fast considering it came from china), but it showed that there was failed attempted delivery and that caused it to be an extra week late.

2. Cheap construction - The silicone sleeve inside is very thin and your penis has to penetrate at least 6 inches into the machine for you to feel anything. I even tried turning the machine 90 degrees (its oval shaped) to see if it made any difference, but I could only slightly feel it more.

3. You can not take it apart to clean it. Can u say bacterial infection. Where a condom if u use this piece of junk.

4. The real reason not to buy: Well.....I thought the point of this thing was to simulate hand (or mouth) movement up and down. The sleeve on the inside does not move. HOW are you supposed to feel anything. The only source of movement comes from a few beads that surround the thin silicone sleeve and the only thing I could feel was vibration from the engine up and down, but it felt like the movement was only 1 inch up and down.

I didnt enjoy this at all. Im very disappointed with this and did not even enjoy it. What a waste of $100. I used it once and now I'm chunking it into the trash.........I would have had better use of that $100 if I wiped my butt with it. I hate how they are advertising for this junk and getting away with it. I have not found too many sights that have actual user reviews on them. Most of them are reviews by people hired by the company. Oh.....and now the thing comes in a black color so you can not see how crappy the construction is. and it takes 4 AAA batteries where as the cyclone only takes 3.

On the other hand I enjoy my A10 cyclone because it actually spins the sleeve around the shaft rather than moving something on the outside of it. and the material is fairly good for that price. I think that the only other option is the that super expensive machine that actually strokes the shaft...I dont remember the name of it and dont really care because it's costs about $400. Don't think I'm that desperate to spend that much money..........yet......lol Tongue

If you want to get the A10 cyclone, make sure you find a site with the package deal because you need the R-1 base unit to control it. Dont remember the site I got it from, but it costs about $150 for the package.
03-10-2010, 03:50 AM
The mechanism this machine is based on is the same mech you will find in a Doc Johnson Product from about 10 years ago called "Robosuck." The Robosuck didn't enjoy much product success either. The Chinese don't innovate. they copy, and produce cheap versions of other people's products. The "beads" were originally plastic ribbed "straws" for lack of a better term.

Oh, and the mechanical portion comes from a company called Ching Ngai, in Hong Kong
06-09-2010, 08:33 AM
@itsnotgood

It's seems you've gone out of your way to make a hatchet job on the Autoblow - and you know what your'e doing as well - your post now comes top of google for 'buy autoblow'. And only one post? Hmmm..as if we haven't already got enough people here who come on just to bash rival products.

But to answer your points :

1/ My Autoblow blast got to my door here in the UK within 1 week. I also got an e-mail telling me it had despatched with an estimated delivery time that proved accurate.

2/ You HAVE to make sure you have a full erection before you enter the Autoblow. Then (unless you have a tiny dick) you will certainly feel it.

3/ The same can be said about the Fleshlight and most male masturbators. It's pretty easy to wipe the Autoblow clean with a damp cloth, as per the instructions.

4/ The interior sleeve is lined with loose,soft nodules. The beads exert pressure all the way up and down the sleeve and, for me, it DOES feel like a sensational blowjob - especially at the slower speed.

If are you're a genuine reviewer, I think perhaps you gave up too early on the Autoblow. If you're not fully erect when you start using the thing, you won't feel a thing. Once you're in to it, it can be quite intense, and I'd rate it higher than any other mechanical sex toy for the price ($100).
06-09-2010, 09:36 AM
like @itsnotgood said,

it's junk! no more words to spend on it! don't waste your money on it!
then better buy the realtouch, ok it's still not finished as it should be!
but it's still better then the autoblow or a cyberskin ass (was waste of my time to)
when are we men finally get good auto toys like they have for females
06-15-2010, 07:21 AM
(03-09-2010 10:05 AM)ItsNotGood Wrote:  ............................... I think that the only other option is the that super expensive machine that actually strokes the shaft...I dont remember the name of it and dont really care because it's costs about $400. Don't think I'm that desperate to spend that much money..........yet......lol Tongue

Would that, perhaps, be the Virtual Sex Machine?
Actually strokes the shaft, actually has a medical grade vacuum pump, and actually simulates various touching/taps/bumps, etc on the penis shaft/head.
Good, honest to goodness sucking and stroking. Really isn't any substitute for it, but actually stroking and sucking, now is there?

To coin an old expression....you get what you pay for.