Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best way to heat sex toys?
03-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Best way to heat sex toys?
Can anyone recommend a good way to heat up sex toys such as Tengas and Fleshlights?

I've seen some official tenga warmers advertised but they seem to get mixed reviews. At the moment I just run my toy under warm water before use. I'm sure there must be a more effective way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2010, 05:05 AM
RE: Best way to heat sex toys?
What about using that warming type lube that automatically warms up when you apply it? Seems like that would be a good way to get the warm, wet sensation that's closer to the real thing. I haven't tried it myself so I can't speak to how effective it is, but it seems like it could be a good way to go.
08-10-2010, 06:04 AM
why not use a heating pad like the ones for people with bad necks/backs or whatever? also if you're going to use water maybe you should just sit in a pot of warm/hot water so it heats up more thoroughly
08-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Hm, a bit off topic but I'm just curious... does cold work for you guys too? I know sometimes I'll put a vibrator in the freezer for awhile before using it and the super cold definitely creates a crazy intense sensation. I understand you guys get shrinkage when it comes to cold stuff but I wonder if that would do anything for you?
08-10-2010, 02:07 PM
I've had some girls go down on me with ice in their mouth and it does feel good but I don't think it would be good for like an extended period of time. I also don't really know if it would be good with a sex toy. I think that a woman's saliva might be key to making it a comfortable expeirence.
11-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Running under warm water or dipping in a warm water works but the warmth won't last very long. The most effective method in my opinion is wrapping your masturbator sleeve and a small bottle of lube in a warming jacket for about 30 minutes. Hope that helped.

Check out www.bestmalemasturbatorguide.com. Your guide to finding the best male masturbator.